Parasitic proof butterfly rearing cages. Parasite and parasitoid-proof cages are important because, tiny little parasitic wasp that love to lay eggs in chrysalids & caterpillars cannot get through the mesh cage. Some other benefits are:
- Breathable mesh cage keeps air flowing and humidity levels down
- Clean cage without disturbing chrysalises in a caterpillar cage
- Small caterpillars can’t escape tiny mesh holes
- Mesh sides can receive direct sun without ‘cooking’ the caterpillars
- No dangerous nooks and crannys like laundry hamper pop-ups
- Clean frass (poop) easily by lining the cage with paper towels
- Use as a rearing cage to release and raise butterflies or moths
- Use plain Lysol to clean cage between batches
- rinse off with hose, then sun dry.
- Allow to air dry overnight for next caterpillar brood
S 12" x 12" x 12"
M 15" x 15" x 15"
L 13" x 13" x 24"
XL 18" x 18" x 30"
We ship Priority Mail with USPS, so your package should arrive safely. If your product is damaged upon arrival, please contact us so we can send you a replacement.
Your package will be shipped Priority Mail with USPS. It should arrive within 1-3 days of being shipped. We ship on Mondays and Fridays. You will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number once your order has been shipped. Cost of shipping will be calculated at checkout.